Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 10, 2017

Greens

So I have to admit, I didn't expect the greens to be so dark.  I mean, the Rit bottle said dark green, but I just didn't know exactly what to expect.  Even though it wasn't what I thought it would be, I still love what I got!  I love the earthy feel they have.  I did struggle to get different shades.  They just got so dark so fast, but that is fine.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment