Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 6, 2017

Reds

For the next couple weeks, I want to spend time showing all of the pretty fabrics that I dyed!  I really enjoyed the process of dying the fabrics and seeing the results!  Sometimes I felt like I was in total control, and other times I didn't have a clue what I was gonna get.  But that was part of the beauty of this whole process!  So make sure to check back each day to see the lovely rainbow of colors I have now!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment