Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Tote Bag

This adorable tote with veggies embroidered on it was made by my amazingly talented cousin, Aimee Ray!  She is a wonderful artist and has quite a few published books!  She gave this to me as a wedding present, and I have been using it to organize and transport my papers back and forth from home to my church where I work part time.  Tarcil apparently wants to come with me to work today.  :)



You can check out Aimee's artwork at aimeeray.com, follow her blog at www.littledeartracks.blogspot.com , and buy original art at www.littledear.etsy.com.  This particular pattern on the tote came from her book: Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection which can be found on Amazon.  You really should check out her stuff... it's amazing and adorable!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment