Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Favorite Blanket

This quilt is probably one of the best Christmas presents I have ever gotten!!!  I absolutely love blankets in general, and there is nothing that can beat a beautiful quilt like this one!!  Seriously, this quilt is so beautiful that I was nervous of even using it when I first got it.  I just wanted to look at it.  Haha.  I have had it for over a year now and decided that despite its beauty, it serves a wonderful purpose which I also love.  Recently, I have been spending about an hour each evening cuddled under this quilt while I read a book.  There is something so relaxing to the point of melting away stress when I spend my evenings like this.  And of course spending time with Tarcil is always so much fun!  :)



This quilt was made by my Aunt Harriet.  :)  Maybe someday I'll have her teach me how to make quilts because I am seriously in love!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment