Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy Birthday Joe!

Today is my husband's birthday!!!   I love celebrating birthdays!!  I think my favorite part is making special food.   I love making cake, pie, cookies, or whatever is the favorite!  This year, Joe asked for me to make him a spice cake with cream cheese frosting.   We decided to wait until Friday to have cake so that we can share it with some friends that we have coming over.   It sounds so yummy; I can't wait to make it and eat it!!



To Joe:

Tarcil and I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!  Oh, and Tarcil wanted to apologize for that one time when he bit your ear...  He wants you to know that he definitely still loves you.   :)   And of course I love you so very much too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment