Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 26, 2015

Angel

This past weekend was super busy for me which is why I didn't get a post out on Saturday.  On Saturday, I went to the memorial service for the father of a friend and former coworker of mine, Carlee.  Her dad had been diagnosed with liver cancer around 6-8 months ago.  I know it has been really difficult for Carlee to go through this, but I also know she can be comforted in knowing that her dad is no longer in pain now that he is with his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  The memorial service was really quite beautiful and special.  I never met Carlee's dad, but it was clear to me that he was very loved and will be greatly missed by so many people.

This beautiful angel came with a basket of flowers that I received when my mother in law passed away in September.


No comments:

Post a Comment