Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, January 17, 2015

In Penny's Basket

This is the basket that I keep at my desk while I work to help contain my cat, Penny.  Without the basket, she walks around the desk rubbing my hands while I type and knocks things off to get my attention.  With the basket, she climbs in and lets me pet her at my discretion until she finally gives in and just goes to sleep.  So needless to say, the basket is a must if I plan on actually getting any work done at my desk.  I realized it serves a second purpose of containing an adventurous hamster while I work (obviously only if Penny is sleeping elsewhere).  Clearly this basket keeps me sane and productive.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment