Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Playtime with Tarcil

Playing with Tarcil today was fun!  I woke him up a little later today than I intended, but I don't think he noticed.  As always, I gave him so time to wake up without me poking at him.  Once he was fully awake, I picked him up and put him on the bed to run around and explore more.  He seemed mostly interested in climbing on me.  I decided to stick him in my pocket and he really liked that.  At first he would push and scratch around the pocket to see if there was another way out, but after he had determined the exact size of the pocket, he calmed down and snuggled in my pocket.  I let him stay in it for a few minutes until I realized that he wasn't moving around much.  I rubbed his back and he poked his head out with his eyes half open.  He was trying to take a nap!  I snapped some pictures of him on my phone because he is just so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment