Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Learning to tame Tarcil

Today I decided that Tarcil is healthy and thriving so I could start the process of taming him more.  I was very excited to do this!  It has been so difficult these last couple days to give him some space to adjust to his new environment.  I have been holding my hand in his cage every day for him to get a chance to sniff me and get comfortable with my hands.  I want to build up trust with him so that he isn't scared.  I have been giving him treats out of my hand so that he has to touch me and climb into my hand to reach the treats.  He already seems to be better with this.  Some of the treats he doesn't seem interested in so I want to figure out what he likes and doesn't like as well with this process.  I am very excited with the progress I am making with Tarcil!  I even tried to pick him up just to move him from one end of his cage to the other and he seemed fine with this.  I think tomorrow I will try letting him out of his cage for the first time...  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment