Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Making Toys for Tarcil

Recently, I have been feeling like Tarcil's cage is a little too bare and that he should have more things to climb on and play with.  So, when I went grocery shopping, I decided to look at the pet section as well.  I was very unhappy with the small selection and then I got a crazy idea.  I decided to go to the craft section to see if they would have something that I could use.  I found little wooden birdhouses that I liked, but I knew I would have to make changes in order for them to work for a hamster.  And then I spotted a little wooden helicopter that would be perfect for him to play with and chew on.  Immediately, my mind started coming up with designs to build a frame to hang the helicopter from.  I bought some doll rods and Popsicle sticks.  When I got home, I drew a quick sketch of my idea and took down some measurements.  I spent most of my afternoon working on putting my design together.  I had quite a bit of trouble with a few different parts.  But eventually, I finished it.  Here is what I made!



Tarcil says "Thanks for the great toy!"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment