Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Handling Tarcil for the first time

He looks so tiny on the big bed!


Today I stuck with the routine I have decided on and woke Tarcil up at lunch time.  He was sleepy but he woke up after a bit.  I gave him some time to roam around his cage and get a drink while I watched him.  I stuck my hand in the cage after he seemed fully awake and let him sniff me.  I offered him treats from my hand and he didn't have a problem stepping into my hand to reach the treats.  I decided that I couldn't wait any longer to actually hold him, so I slide my hand underneath him and gently lifted him up.  He seemed fine with being held which was very exciting to me!  I took him over to the bed and set him down so he could explore.  He seemed nervous in the open space and would run toward me whenever he got the chance.  I let him sniff my clothing and climb over my legs and arms while I sat on the bed.  I didn't want to overwhelm him on his first time out from his cage so I decided to put him back after only about five minutes.  I really enjoyed holding him and I can't wait until he really learns to trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment