Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, October 28, 2022

Tinkerbell

 For day 3 of Hamster Halloween Costumes, I eventually landed on Tinkerbell.  This idea itself was one I had written down for a while now, but there were 2 or 3 other ideas that were much higher on the list of possibilities for this year.  But yesterday, when it came time to make the final costume, I wanted something that I perceived to be the easiest to make and fastest to complete.  I figured a plain green cape for the dress and a pair of wings would be perfect.  The fabric I used for the wings was actually quite difficult to work with and since I was rushing, they didn't turn out quite as nice as I had hoped.  But I really do love the final outcome!

Haleth had a bit of trouble fitting the whole piece of apple in her cheek, but eventually she got it all in.  😅  I did manage to catch her tongue out in two pictures.  I think that was just her getting into character as a little fairy that spends her time surrounded by children who don't want to grow up.  Haleth did a wonderful job yesterday modeling these last two costumes that I hadn't photographed yet.  I knew she had it in her, but she was just so rotten with the first group we did that I was second guessing my decision to be doing costumes with her.  I actually think she's noticed that she has a cute boy (aka Glorfindel) living next to her and that's why even though she's getting old now, she's been acting a bit crazy at times.  Hahaha!

I do wish that hamsters could stay young forever instead of growing up so fast.  😕  As a quick update, Fili hasn't been waking up as much during the day, but I still typically see him at least once.  I realized yesterday that he already has Tarcil's record beat for being my oldest ham.  I've been referring to Fili as my immortal ham, which I know isn't true, but for now it kinda seems like it could be.  Haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment