Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Spider

 I decided that I wanted to bring back the Hamster Halloween Costumes this year with Haleth!  This is something I started back in 2014 with my internet famous hamster, Tarcil.  I did 3 Halloweens with Tarcil before he passed away.  By the way, I have ebooks of his costume days which you can find more info on by going to https://talesoftarcil.blogspot.com/p/tarcil-books.html.  Then in 2019, I picked it up again with Laurelin and did 2 Halloweens with her.  I figured that since Haleth is getting older and has been so good at modeling for me, she would be a good candidate for resurrecting this tradition.  Spoiler alert: She was actually a bit rotten, but we made it work.  😁

I started brainstorming ideas in September and then promptly forgot about it for like a month, so I knew I needed to keep it simple and that I couldn't do a dozen of them like I have in previous years.  I decided my goal would be to do 5, but my current plan is to do 6.  I still have 2 left to photograph, and one of those costumes hasn't actually been made yet... so we'll see.  😂

I'm starting this year up with Haleth as a spider.  I am pretty okay with the little ones, but definitely not a fan of big ones.  I opted to not do a single ounce of research to make her look like any specific kind of spider, so here is my take on a generic spider.  😅  Honestly, despite the fact that she just wanted to run around the floor instead of posing for pictures, I think she looks super cute and I'm happy with how her first costume turned out.  I'll be posting the rest each day leading up until Halloween!  As always, I'm curious what your guesses are for what costumes I did this year or if you have any ideas for ones to do in the future.  As a quick side note, I'm really hoping Glorfindel will be able to take this on to continue the tradition.  I haven't photographed him yet with my camera so I don't know how he'll do.  He was still awake this morning when I got up so I got him out, and he hung out on the kitchen counter while I made my coffee.  He's definitely a bit scared of this big new world he has been plopped into, but he seems to like being with me, so I'm hoping he'll be my cuddle buddy soon.  💓









No comments:

Post a Comment