Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, October 27, 2022

String of Pearls

For Haleth's second Halloween costume, I knew I wanted to do a houseplant.  In the past year and a half, I have really gotten into houseplants.  My collection has grown, I've learned so much, and I even joined an awesome local Facebook group where I have bought from and sold to.  I'm a sucker for syngoniums, pothos, and calatheas.  Although I managed to get spider mites in my terrarium where I keep my calatheas, and it's still unclear if I'm gonna win this battle or not.  😓  Pro tip: make sure to actually quarantine new plants for at least 2 weeks.  😐  Anyways, my three favorite plants that I own are my albo syngonium, manjula pothos, and white fusion calathea.  I definitely prefer the leafy plants that want lots of water and typically don't do very well with succulents and cacti, but I'm kinda getting the hang of those too.

When I was trying to pick what houseplant to use as inspiration for Haleth's costume, I immediately thought of string of pearls.  I have a tiny one from my sister that started out as just 4 little pearls and has grown a lot.  You can kinda see it in the background, directly behind Haleth.  I mentioned yesterday that Haleth was a bit rotten for me during pictures, but I didn't elaborate.  Well, I initially had the string of pearls in the front to be more prominent in the picture, but the little stinker tried to eat them, and I quickly found myself trying to get a hamster to spit something out of its mouth as one does with dogs or cats.  Surprisingly, I was able to get Haleth to drop the pearls and only one got a little damaged.  😅😂





No comments:

Post a Comment