Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Among Us

I have mentioned this before, but pretty much every Saturday we get together with a group of friends for all sorts of shenanigans.  Last week one of the guys was sick and stayed home, so we decided we would play Among Us with him.  It had been quite a while since we had played, and we had to wait for updates which included new roles.  We weren't sure if we'd like them but decided to give them a try and found they made the game even better!  I don't know how many times we played, but I am pretty sure I was the impostor for at least half the games.  I definitely prefer being a Crewmate, but I've gotten SO much better at lying for games with friends and actually won some games as the Impostor.  😎

I will admit that this costume was not at all on my list of ideas.  But after we played Among Us again last weekend, I knew I wanted to include it this year!  I initially thought I would make it look exactly like my character with all the accessories I have, but I kinda ran out of time for the extras.  😁  In case you are dying to know what my character looks like, I typically stick with a chef's hat and a hamster in a ball that follows me around.  But for the record, hamster balls are actually dangerous for hamsters, so I'm not advocating for the use of them.

I don't think Haleth would make a very good Crewmate as she clearly is more interested in eating than in doing tasks.  And I like to believe that the last picture of Haleth is her impression of what she would look like if the Impostor killed her.  Hahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment