Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Wooden Box

I'm once again waiting on Frontier, but this time I'm sure it won't be Bill coming to my house because this time we are getting our speed upgraded.  I gotta say, I'm looking forward to 1 GB upload/download more than I thought I would.  While I wait, I'm enjoying the sunshine and my plants and thinking about all the pictures I need to edit.  

Fili sure does love his treats, and yet out of the hams, he's often the hardest to photograph because he just does not sit still.  I did get this picture of him enjoying a yogurt treat.  😊


Kili nibbled at his yogurt treat, but then he was more interested in sniffing the plant.  



Haleth was only interested in the plant.  This is a peperomia frost.  I typically don't like peperomias, but this one caught my eye, and I think it is so stunning the way it shimmers in the sunlight!  Haleth really wanted to taste it, but I only let her look.  😁



No comments:

Post a Comment