Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

New Blanket

 This little taste of warm weather is getting me excited for spring!  I know we aren't done with the cold yet, but we are getting close.  I also have to say that today's date is pretty cool, especially because it falls on a Tuesday.  Fun dates like today kinda make me miss being in elementary school because we celebrated just about everything.  Haha!  Anyways, I hope y'all are having a great Twosday!  😊

Speaking of twos, Fili and Kili are likely already 2 years old since I have had them for almost two years now.  I realized I should start planning a little party for them to make sure their "gotcha day" is extra special.  Fili will be especially happy for some of his favorite treats.


I was surprised that Kili didn't want to eat this carrot.  I think he was just too distracted because he wanted to explore.  I made sure he got the carrot to enjoy when he was back in his bin though.  😊


Haleth is so cute with everything she does.  I love the way she holds the treat in her tiny paws and how she looks to be enjoying it so much!  She's so precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment