Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Little Basket

These up and down temperatures and cloudy days are getting me anxious for warmth and sunshine.  I feel like I have so much yardwork to do, but I really don't like working in the cold and I get cold easily.  So for now I've been putting off the yardwork.  I've been working on getting caught up with computer projects.  Today I'm working on deleting extra pictures.  As a photographer, there are inevitably outtakes that aren't worth saving and since the RAW filles take up so much space, I regularly go through and clear out anything I didn't use.  I also double check that I've properly backed up the good stuff in all the various places I use to keep them safe.  This morning I made a new playlist which has helped immensely with providing the motivation I need to get through the monotony of this massive project.  😊

 Fili isn't nearly as active during the day as Kili is.  And yes, Kili is still alive and getting spoiled with all the treats.  💓  I mean, not actually all of them because as you can tell from Fili's very round shape, he is also getting more than his share of treats. 😂



Haleth initially decided she could hide in this basket, but I guess curiosity got the best of her and she poked her head out for a look.  I don't have any more pictures because once she got a quick look around, she decided she should try to eat any plant close enough to reach, and I had to put a hard stop to that.  I love these plants!  😅


No comments:

Post a Comment