Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Grey Basket

 I am a day behind in posting these, but that's okay.  I had a ridiculously busy weekend that felt like 4 days crammed into 2 and than I had a migraine yesterday that caused me to spend the afternoon in bed.  But I feel great today and am working towards getting caught up.

Laurelin is really slowing down and showing her age.  I'm guessing that the pictures I got of her last week that I am posting today and next week will be the last I have of her, but we'll see.  In the meantime, I'm spoiling her with treats almost daily.  😊





So this is Fili.  He is more timid than Kili and tends to pancake when exploring new things like this basket I got to hold all the little puzzles Joe has now.  He's not very easy to photograph, but I'll definitely continue to try!  😊



This is Kili.  I'm not struggling as much as I thought I would to tell Fili and Kili apart.  Kili is a round boi that loves his treats!  😂  He's much easier to photograph because he tends to sit still and eat instead of pouch his treat and run off to explore like Fili does.


No comments:

Post a Comment