Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Red Rose

These are a couple of older pictures I never posted of Laurelin.  I decided not to take new pictures of her today.  She's still hamstering on, but it is a struggle for her.  She seemed to appreciate her bin getting cleaned up a bit.  I also gave her some yummy treats which she was happy about.  😊



Fili was acting and looking so much like Kili during this little photo session.  He doesn't like when I clean out his bin.  I think he's grown a bit territorial since being split from Kili.  He tries very hard to keep me from stealing his stash of food and poops.  😂



Kili is my wittle sweetheart.  He's so easy to please as long as you have a treat for him!  After he ate his pecan, he checked to see if the rose was also a treat for him.  😅


No comments:

Post a Comment