Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 25, 2021

Roku Marble Run

I got this Roku Marble Run for Joe for Christmas.  We really enjoyed putting it together!  It took about 5 hours for us to assemble.  I punched out all the pieces and Joe put them together.  It's really well designed, great quality, and the instructions were clear.  I love how well it works!  I've noticed that Arien comes running whenever she hears us cranking it because she likes watching the marbles.  😊

These pictures are already a few weeks old, and Laurelin looks much older now.  Her hair keeps thinning out and getting much lighter.  I don't know how much time I'll have left with her, so I'm spoiling her more and more with her favorite treats.  😊




These are the last pictures I have of Fili and Kili together.  😭  They've been separated for a while now and are both doing well and enjoying life.  😊  I'm hoping to get new pictures of the hamsters very soon!  I am not confident that I'll be able to tell these two apart afterwards when editing pictures... I guess we'll find that out soon enough!  😅



No comments:

Post a Comment