Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

New Flooring (RIP Laurelin)

My sweet Laurelin passed away sometime during the night on Saturday.  I remember when I picked her up from the ACC back in June of 2019.  I think the guy helping me probably thought I was weird because I never even held her before saying I wanted her.  But it was love at first sight for me!  ๐Ÿ˜  Due to not knowing what her 8 months of life was like prior to me bringing her home, I figured I shouldn't expect to have a long time with her.  I always hoped I could get a full year with her, and she both surprised me and blessed me with 20 months together!  I sometimes wish I could have had her when she was really young, but I am guessing she was a bit crazy.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  I am so glad that I was able to love on her and spoil her so much, especially as she got so very old.  As I'm sure you can tell, these pictures of her are from a while ago.  They were taken shortly after I first got her, but I never published them.  She was so fun to photograph and has been the only hamster other than Tarcil that I put in costumes.  I miss my sweet Laurelin.  ❤







Fili actually ate this treat instead of ignoring it to wander around like he normally does.  Honestly, based on just these pictures of Fili and Kili, it is easy to wonder if I accidentally switched their names before I split them.  But I don't think I did.  ๐Ÿ˜



Joe said I should just admit that this whole time there was only one hamster that I cloned in the pictures that had two side by side.  But of course he's only joking!  I really do have two hamsters.  Although, I don't think I'll ever get identical hamsters again.  As a twin myself, it stresses me out that I've potentially mixed Fili and Kili up and there would be no way to know since they can't tell me.  ๐Ÿ˜…  That being said, this here is definitely Kili.  ๐Ÿ˜Š


No comments:

Post a Comment