Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 11, 2021

Puzzles

Joe really likes puzzles and got quite a few of them for Christmas.  So far, his favorites are the metal ones.  I've been enjoying these as well.  In general, getting them apart is very doable, especially given enough time to tinker with them, but then the hardest part is getting them back to the original state.  I find that I like them so much more after I've watched YouTube videos that show how to put them back together.  😁

 Laurelin loves broccoli but doesn't get it too often because I don't buy it that often since I'm the only other one in the house that eats it.  I think broccoli is delicious as long as it's cooked!  Laurelin is happy for a little piece of it raw.  😊



I'm still trying to convince Fili and Kili that broccoli is yummy, but they keep ignoring it.  They are still fairly picky eaters, but that doesn't stop me from still offering this and many other new foods to them in hopes that they'll find out they like treats other than just walnuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment