Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 4, 2021

Board Games

My husband and I both love board games and we received some good games for Christmas!  One wall in our basement is basically just shelves that are nearly full of games (don't worry, we have room for the new ones!).  😁  We didn't get to play as many as I would have liked to over Christmas break, but that's okay.  We did get to play all of the new ones and we really like them!  Pendulum is pretty unique in that it doesn't have set turns but instead you do whatever you can and want to do within a set amount of time.  For our first time playing, we didn't use the timers which was nice.  I don't know how well I'll do at the game when we do use timers since I can be fairly indecisive.  😂



I've never played Disney Villainous, but I really liked this Marvel one.  I'll admit when the game first started, I was a bit frustrated because everything was going so well for my husband and it looked like I didn't even stand a chance.  But then, I got into the hang of it, things slowed down for him, and I came back to win.  😊  Hues and Cues is such a simple concept, but it works so well and is so much fun!  It's a great party game!




No comments:

Post a Comment