Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas Village

The last couple weeks have been a blur, but I guess at some point I put up our Christmas decorations.  Joe and I realized this year that we now have the perfect spot to put out the Christmas village.  There were 3 years we didn't get them out, and I wasn't sure if we would ever be able to put them out again because we didn't have space and because we have always hosted at least one Christmas party with little kids in the house.  We now have the space and this year we aren't hosting anything.  Admittedly, I was concerned that our cats would be worse than any kids could be, but surprisingly, they have left everything alone!  So, I'm really glad I held onto these and didn't get rid of them!

Laurelin is the perfect model!  I absolutely love taking pictures of her!  ❤



Tarmund isn't the best at grooming himself anymore.  His right eye was stuck shut, so I used warm water on a cotton ball and gently rubbed his eye until is was clean and open.  He seemed to appreciate the help.  😊



Fili and Kili really enjoyed exploring this little Christmas village.  I'm not sure who that is in the last picture, but I do believe he bit the horse.  😂



No comments:

Post a Comment