Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 14, 2020

Christmas Candy Dish

I'm admittedly feeling pretty worn down recently.  There were a few weeks of being very overworked and now that I've gotten back to a more sustainable level of busyness, life seems to be throwing curveballs.  So, despite dealing with car issues, I'm thanking God for His peace to calm my anxious mind.

I probably sound like a broken record by now, but I seriously love photographing Laurelin!  She is so good at making my ideas work with ease.  And she always looks so happy as she does exactly what I want.  😊



Tarmund has a fire in his heart that makes him hard to photograph.  He just loves to be on the move and explore!  😁



It took me longer than I'd like to admit to get these pictures of Fili and Kili.  I figured that since they would be contained in such a small space, that they would be easy to work with, but they spent most of the time looking in opposite directions.  Patience is the key for photographing, well, basically everything (except for Laurelin who is obviously a professional model).  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment