Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Nativity Scene

The weeks seem to be flying by!  But the presents are mostly wrapped (we're still waiting on a couple to be delivered), I've started the baking and have a thorough plan of what I'm making and when I'm making it, and I'm cutting back on my work so I can enjoy Christmas break with my husband.  I feel blessed that I can step away from the busyness of life and focus on the things that actually matter.  Nearly all of our Christmas decorations came from my in-laws, including this nativity set.  I miss them so much!

Laurelin was so calm and gentle as she inspected the nativity set.  She probably could pass as the angel.  😇



I'm fairly certain that Tarmund just doesn't sleep.  No matter what time of day it is, he is almost always awake.  I don't know where he gets all that energy!  😂



Fili and Kili are surprisingly still fairly picky eaters.  I offered them a bit of plain cooked chicken the other day and they didn't know what to do with it.  Haha!  Thankfully I know that if I want them to be still, I can give them walnuts.  😁




No comments:

Post a Comment