Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Sack

All the Christmas decorations were put away on the first of the new year.  I had intended to leave them out a bit longer, but the cats were messing with the tree and ornaments too much, so for the sake of the many breakable ornaments, I decided it was time to be stored again until next Christmas.

Laurelin is definitely showing signs of getting older.  It makes me sad because I haven't had her for very long yet, but on the paperwork when I got her last June, they said she was 8 months old.  I wish I knew more about her history.  But no matter how old she is or what happened in her past that lead to her being at the ACC, I'll love and spoil her for the rest of her life.  😊



Tarmund has also shown some signs of aging too, but for him, it is mostly that he isn't quite as crazy as he used to be.  😂  Seriously, I am regularly surprised at how calm and sweet this little guy is!



No comments:

Post a Comment