Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 20, 2020

Da Vinci's DIY Kit by National Geographic

I haven't always been the best gift giver, especially when it comes to my husband.  I tend to give practical gifts because those are the type of gifts that I want to get for myself.  However, my husband appreciates practical gifts the way that I do.  Anyways, for Christmas, I decided to get him this trio of weapons.  He really enjoyed putting them together (which was super easy), and he loves that they really work quite well!

Laurelin wanted to chew on them since they are made of wood, but when they didn't taste good to her, she lost interest in them.  



Tarmund wasn't even the slightest bit interested in them and I'm surprised I got any pictures of him next to them because he kept wandering away.


No comments:

Post a Comment