Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 13, 2020

LotR Pillows

I think anyone following me for very long knows that my husband and I are pretty obsessed with The Lord of the Rings and anything else from Tolkien.  We named all our pets (except for Kira) after people or things from Tolkien's works.  My brother and sister-in-law had these cushions made for us for Christmas and we LOVE them!  The downside is that now I'm thinking about ways to make all of the cushions more nerdy.  😁  By the way, you can check out the creator of these cushions by going to: https://www.facebook.com/SewWingsThings-137541996742848/

Laurelin didn't really seem too interested in having her pictures taken and most of the ones I did get, she was blocking the words.  So this is the only good one.


Tarmund on the other hand was hamming it up for the camera!  😂  He is so tiny and sweet!





No comments:

Post a Comment