Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 23, 2019

Presents

I'm admitting to you that for the first time since being married, I am still not done buying presents yet, and Christmas is only two days away!  We do have everything done now for what we need this week for my husband's side of the family, but we haven't even started buying gifts for my side of the family which is doing our Christmas gathering on New Year's Day.  So I totally have time.  😁

Doesn't Laurelin look SO precious in this little Santa outfit?!?!  She didn't like the hat, but the cape was perfect.





Tarmund wasn't interested in staying still for this picture.  I was trying to recreate one of my all time favorite pictures of Tarcil, but it wasn't working.  Oh well.  Tarmund looks very cute in what I did get.  😊



No comments:

Post a Comment