Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Pink Carnations

I want to start by thanking you all for kind words and prayers for me last week after losing both Nenya and Narya.  I certainly miss them, and I think Vilya probably does too.  The office is quieter and suddenly seems much larger.  To answer a question I've been asked: no, I am not getting any new hamsters yet.  Vilya is old, and I want to focus on spoiling him for however long he has left.  I am also considering only keeping one hamster at a time from now on.  As much as I'd LOVE to fill my house with all the cute, furry animals, I am continuing to get busier, and I don't want more pets than what I have time to give proper attention to or money to financially support.  In other words, adulting sucks.  Hahaha!

Anyways, I really did enjoy having a photo session with just Vilya.  He was way more calm than he normally is.  I'm sure some of that is because he is getting older, but I really think it was mostly because he can't see, smell, or hear the ladies anymore.  I also noticed that now that he is by himself, I suddenly find myself wanting to call him Tarcil, so naturally I'm also recalling lots of great memories of Tarcil.  It's sad that their lives are so short, but each of them have brought me and many others so much joy and for that, I am grateful.  💗





No comments:

Post a Comment