Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 18, 2019

Comforter (RIP Narya and Nenya)

These pictures are all about a month old.  Nenya doesn't look this good anymore.  I am glad I have SO many pictures of her that capture her bright-eyed, spunky self.  She may have lost some of her sass, but she still gets around and is getting so spoiled with treats every day.  ❤

I am once again editing this post to provide an update:

Nenya passed away this morning (Friday).  I knew she didn't have long left.  I got her on April 2, 2017, so I've had her for nearly 2 years.  It's crazy how fast that time went by.  I am so glad I have so many pictures and wonderful memories to cherish of my silly girl.  She had a huge personality for such a small creature.   She wasn't very easy to photograph unless she had food because she was always on the move.  She was also the most destructive hamster I've had thus far, though she never managed to escape.  She loved attention, and if I scraped my nail on the mesh window of her tub, she would come running to be held.  I'm gonna miss her so much!  She was fat, fluffy, and so sassy!  ❤



I don't normally do this, but I have a very unfortunate update for you, so I have edited this post.

It hurts to share this news with you all, but my sweet, perfect little Narya has passed away. It's definitely a big shock to me. She seemed fine and didn't show her age at all, unlike how Nenya has been recently (who is not doing well, but still alive). I noticed Tuesday morning that Narya hadn't touched her food bowl during the night. I checked her nest and found her curled up, asleep forevermore. Her 2nd birthday would have been in three weeks on April 9th. I adopted her from The Pipsqueakery on May 29, 2017. She was formerly known as Cinnamon and some of her more notable siblings are Eugene and Butternut.

Narya was seriously such a perfect little model! It didn't matter what she was doing, she always looked so glamorous doing it! I'm gonna miss her so much! She was my tiny, precious little girl. ❤️



I am pretty sure Vilya was trying to chew a hole through my comforter.  Not cool man!  Hahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment