Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 1, 2019

Purple Orchid and Other Plants

I really love orchids!  I have 3 right now.  This purple one and my white one are taking turns blooming every few months, so I get to see these lovely flowers year round.  My other one is a yellow one that is still trying to recover from the trauma our cat Kira inflicted on it by repeatedly knocking it over.  Thankfully, that's the only plant that was abused by her when we first got her about a year ago.  I've got her trained enough now that she knows I don't want her messing with my plants.  Obviously, because she's a cat, she still messes with my plants, but now she's more gentle about it and only does it to annoy me or get my attention.


I seriously can't get over how adorable Vilya looks!!  😍



No comments:

Post a Comment