Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 4, 2019

Brown Blanket

We had such a nice weekend, but it's already Monday and quite cold out.  I wish I could stay in bed and snuggle under my brown blanket, but I have errands to run and work to do.  The hamsters enjoyed getting to explore the bed which is something they haven't done too often because I normally lock our cat in the bedroom when I have the hamsters out.

Nenya ran around like a crazy person which is to be expected.  Haha!  😁


Also as expected, Narya was a perfect angel and posed beautifully.  😍




Vilya seems to be the most "normal" out of the three.  He's the perfect mix of sweet and confident.  😊



No comments:

Post a Comment