Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 31, 2018

Santa

Christmas might be over for according to the calendar, but with my larger family, we have made a tradition to get together a week after Christmas on another holiday, New Year's Day.  We are gathering at my house for this celebration, so today is my last chance to get the preparations done.  There is shopping to do, some cleaning, baking, and moving some furniture around.  I am sure I'll think of a million more things to do too, but for now, that's my to do list.  😁

Nenya looks so pretty sitting in front of the Christmas tree.  😊


Narya of course was so precious and perfect at doing exactly what I wanted.



I couldn't resist having Vilya try on Tarcil's Santa costume.  Vilya isn't used to costumes though, so he wouldn't wear the hat.  😁



No comments:

Post a Comment