Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, January 7, 2019

Bench

I can't believe it's 2019!  I hope you all are already have a great start to this new year!  I always have a bit of a rough start to a new year because my schedule has been thrown out the window with the holidays.  I tend to struggle knowing what day it is and what I should be doing without my routines.  But I LOVE spending time with friends and family so it doesn't matter that much to me.

Nenya was not interested in sitting still on the bench.  


Narya was more interested in investigating the bench than she was at looking at the camera.  



Vilya was the perfect model for this shoot.  Isn't he so cute?!!?



No comments:

Post a Comment