Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 3, 2018

Gold Presents

These are actually empty boxes that I wrapped to use for my Christmas mini sessions on Saturday.  They look SO pretty though, so I had to use them for more pictures!  

Nenya was the only hamster that actually seemed interested in the boxes.  Also, I couldn't believe that the wrapping paper is SO shiny that you can see her reflection so clearly in it!



Narya is such a natural at holding cute positions long enough for me to get the picture.  What a great model!  



I actually think Vilya looks a bit grumpy.  Maybe he's finally hit the grumpy old man stage of his life.  Hahaha!  I guess only time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment