Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 10, 2018

Wreath

I really enjoyed making this wreath!  I was going to buy one, but I didn't like any of the ones I found, so I bought ribbon and these sparkly decorations to add to this simple willow branch wreath.  I am so happy with how it turned out!

Nenya looks so pretty surrounded by all the gold glitter!



Narya happily ate her pecan, but then she wanted more when that was gone.  How to I say no to that cute face??!



Vilya quickly pouched his treat so he could check out the rest of the area.



No comments:

Post a Comment