Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Tarcil Prints and Products!

Hey! I wanted to remind you all, especially those of you that may be newer to this blog, that I have a gallery of my favorite pictures of Tarcil that are available for you to buy! You can buy prints as well as a variety of products like magnets, calendars, books, cards, ornaments, and more! You can create things for yourself or give them away as gifts to those you love! If you are interested in seeing my other galleries, you can go to the link above called prints to see what else I have available.

This gallery might be my favorite! Within this gallery you will find the results of what started as more of a hobby for me and then become so much more! I have over a thousand pictures of my hamster, Tarcil, so it was difficult to narrow it down to my favorite, but you can see them here!

Thank you all for your support! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment