Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Stretchy Fabric

So, along with all of that cheesecloth I bought to make wraps for newborn photography sessions out of, I also bought these other two stretchy fabrics.  I found them for $1/yard and thought at that price, I can get plenty to experiment with!  I can't wait to get started on these projects!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment