Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, February 17, 2017

Rit Dye

So if you all were starting to think I was crazy for getting SO much plain white fabric, I assure you, I have a plan.  I bought Rit dye so that I can turn that white cloth into pretty colors!  I am so excited to experiment with mixing different colors to make unique colors!  Hopefully I can share some of the results with you soon!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment