Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pretty Yarn

I have literally been looking at these yarns every week for months because I love them so much but I just couldn't justify buying them.  I obviously caved and got them!  I already started a project with the tan colored yarn and I love the way it looks!  I am sure I am going to find lots of pretty uses for this pretty yarn!  It is so soft and delicate that it is perfect to make blankets, wraps, and more for my newborn photography sessions!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment