Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Past Pets

This cute little picture frame sits on my desk (which was too messy to photograph it there) and it holds pictures of some of my dearest pets that I had growing up.  The top is a picture of my dog, Sam, when he was a puppy.  Under that I have a picture of my cat, Tigger, who was 15 years old when passed away 4 years ago on Halloween.  Next to Tigger is my cat, Marbles, who only lived to be a couple years old when he got hit by a delivery truck in our driveway.  I miss them all very much!!  Tarcil is sad that he never met any of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment