Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, November 4, 2016

Current Pets

So yesterday was the frame that holds some of my past pets, and today I wanted to share this frame (which also sits on my messy desk) with my current pets!  I love animals so much and I would definitely have way more than 3, but my husband told me my limit is 3.  Haha!  I told him that I think we should go by weight limit, because then I could fill our house with cute hamsters like Tarcil!  He didn't go for that.  Haha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment