Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

New Shirts for the Winter

So I apparently have a weakness for buying new clothes if they are only about $6 each.  Haha.  Now that it is getting colder, I am wearing long sleeves and sweaters, but I noticed that I don't have many left since I apparently got rid of a bunch after last winter.  (I have a vague memory of sorting my closet when we were getting ready to move and then donating bags of clothes, but the whole process of moving was so crazy that I nearly forgot that I did that.)  I am not upset that I had to buy more due to getting rid of what I had.  I didn't wear the others enough to feel justified having them take up so much space in my closet.  So I call this a win win!  Haha!  



No comments:

Post a Comment