Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, November 14, 2016

Nail Polish

I don't normally spend much money on myself.  I have never been very stylish or up to date on trends, but every once in a while, I decide to do something fun and spontaneous for myself.  This time, I bought some  nail polish.  Of course I bought the cheapest I could find, but I don't mind because it still does the job and I really like it!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment