Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, April 2, 2015

TBT

I haven't done any throw backs yet, and I think enough time has past that we can all appreciate a good TBT of Tarcil!  This was taken on the day I brought him home!!



Can you believe how little he was?!?!?  He looks so tiny!  I mean, he isn't that much bigger now, and yet, I think it is fairly easy to see the difference between then and now.  What a cute little baby he was!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment