Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, April 27, 2015

International Guitar Month

Apparently this month is International Guitar Month.  Who know?  I guess this is the sort of stuff you find when you are looking for obscure holidays.  Hahaha :)

This guitar was given to me by one of my friends a long time ago.  There have been two distinct times in my life since receiving this that I decided that I would teach myself how to play the guitar.  The first time, I learned about four chords that let me do a couple songs I had.  The second time I decided to use a phone app that would guide me through lessons.  Both times I quit practicing before I got any good.  So I guess that makes me one of those people who owns a guitar that they can't play.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment