Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, April 23, 2015

TBT - Administrative Professionals Day

Yesterday was Earth Day which was widely known, but it was also Administrative Professionals Day! And as the administrator for my church's youth group, I wanted to do a throw back to this picture of Tarcil in my tote bag that I use for my work at church.  :)


As I mentioned last time I posted this picture, the design on this tote bag was created by the incredibly talented Aimee Ray!  You can check out Aimee's artwork at aimeeray.com, follow her blog at www.littledeartracks.blogspot.com, and buy original art at www.littledear.etsy.com.  She is also on instagram at aimee0ray.  This particular pattern on the tote came from her book: Doodle Stitching: The Motif Collection which can be found on Amazon. You really should check out her stuff... it's amazing and adorable! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment